EHR Template Developer
- Want to help doctors more effectively practice medicine
- Are willing to learn a lot – medicine is complicated, and there is a significant learning curve.
- Have at least some basic programming experience. The more the better
- Are willing to learn a new programming language (it’s pretty simple)
- Have a knack for UI design and presentation
- Work with others in order to formulate and implement the best designs
- Want to or already know learn how to work with databases, specifically reading and writing SQL queries
- Want to work for a company that’s growing exponentially
- Are willing to work to work full time in North Austin, close to Lakeline Mall
- Understand our technical objectives, and write efficient code in order to get there.
- Learn our development environment, understand it’s strengths and weaknesses, and help improve it.
- Design as best you can. There is no excuse for poor design.
- Finish projects that you’re assigned - no stalling at 80-90%.
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible hours
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- 2+ monitor setup